Writer's Web
Welcome to Writers's Web! Please log in or register.
Writer's Web
Welcome to Writers's Web! Please log in or register.
Writer's Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writer's Web

Writer's Web is a forum where young writers can improve their work, get critiques, and have fun.

HomeHome  Writer's Web StWriter's Web St  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Writer's Web! You can make a free account, then publish your own writing and get critiques!

Welcome to the forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigi
Admin

Welcome to the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum!   Welcome to the forum! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Welcome!

I see you've found our wonderful writers forum:) Now that you're here, you're probably wanting to know about the site.

Writer's Web was started when I, who am a fourteen year old girl, was searching the internet for a site where young writers can publish their own stories and get critiques. None of the sites I looked at where particularly good, which was a bit discouraging to me. So my mom and I decided that I could start a forum for young writers. So Writer's Web was created!

The goal of this forum is to provide a safe place for young writers to develop writing skills in a non competitive way. Of course, there might be occasional contests and the like, but in general, we want there to be encouragement and diversity to the various stories that are published on here. Any genre is acceptable, unless it doesn't not follow the forum rules. Fanfiction is not allowed, unless specifically stated. We feel that to truly grow in your skills, you should use your own imagination, not build on other people's hard work. Plus, just think, fanfiction can't be published, but original works can!

so enough of that, what are we really here for? TO HAVE FUN! That's the main goal of WW. Well, it is a writer's forum after all, so we do want you to write stories, but you shouldn't be slaving away for hours on end. Instead, just have fun while you write.

Now, if you want to make an account, it's completely free. We'd love for you to join, and post your own stories on here.

Later,
Gigi
Back to top Go down
https://writersweb.forumotion.com

Welcome to the forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Web :: The Site :: Welcome to Writer's Web!-
Jump to: