Writer's Web
Welcome to Writers's Web! Please log in or register.
Writer's Web
Welcome to Writers's Web! Please log in or register.
Writer's Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Writer's Web

Writer's Web is a forum where young writers can improve their work, get critiques, and have fun.

HomeHome  Writer's Web StWriter's Web St  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Writer's Web! You can make a free account, then publish your own writing and get critiques!

Need a prompt for a story?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigi
Admin

Need a prompt for a story? Empty
PostSubject: Need a prompt for a story?   Need a prompt for a story? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:42 pm

A lot of times, I feel like writing, but I don't have an idea.
SO I came up with a list of prompts that others can use for their stories.

just a few notes.
If you choose to use a prompt, please post which one you chose. I'll cross out the ones that are used. That will make sure that there aren't a bunch of stories all following the same prompts.
If you have an idea for a prompt, PM me with your idea and i'll add it to the list.

So without further ado, here are a few prompts.

1. The main character finds a map in their attic that supposedly leads to a treasure.
2. The main character gets a hideous haircut the day before they have performance.
3. A rare and famous diamond has been stolen.
4. The main character has to move to a foreign country and does not speak the language.
5. The main character forgot to study for an important test.
Back to top Go down
https://writersweb.forumotion.com

Need a prompt for a story?
Page 1 of 1